Home Breaking News REPORT! New Sex Scandal Exposed At Fox News… This Is Not Good

REPORT! New Sex Scandal Exposed At Fox News… This Is Not Good

2714
0
SHARE
Fox News recieved highest rating ever for cable channel

Francisco Cortes, a former vice president at Fox News Latino, says he was forced by contract to stay silent as Tamara Holder came forward to accuse him of assault.

Roger Ailes’ reign at Fox News engendered numerous discrimination and harassment claims upon 21st Century Fox, but on Tuesday, the Rupert Murdoch company got hit with a different kind of lawsuit. This one comes from a television executive accused of sexually assaulting an on-air contributor.

A few sources say Holder was paid in order to settle the whole thing but now things came in light and everything is getting worse for the network. Cortez, on the other hand, said that these allegations are not true and that, that is not what happened.

In the statement it was said: “Immediately after Ms. Holder notified Fox News of the alleged incident, the company promptly, investigated the matter and took decisive action, for which Ms. Holder thanks the network, Fox News is grateful to Ms. Holder for her many contributions during her tenure at the network and wishes her continued success.”

Also, it was said that she kept her mouth zipped because she feared that she would lose her job. She said: “I was told by my agents and lawyers that if I opened up, I would be forever toxic and my career would be over, we worked hard and loved my job but I could not be speechless. I had to turn my fear into courage.”

n March, The New York Times’ Emily Steel reported that Fox had reached a $2.5 million settlement with Tamara Holder to resolve claims that Cortes had forced himself upon her. It was added that Cortes was close to Ailes.

According to Cortes’ new $48 million lawsuit, Holder’s settlement in February included not only him but two other unnamed individuals. The deal is also said to have had a mutual non-disparagement provision.

“Nevertheless, a mere two weeks later, Tamara Holder and Fox delivered a previously planned and carefully negotiated joint statement to The New York Times regarding the allegations, in violation of their obligations,” continues the complaint.

Cortes alleges that statements to The New York Times destroyed his reputation and irreparably damaged his career opportunities.

His complaint adds: “They did this knowing that Mr. Cortes would, due to his own contractual obligations pursuant to the Tamara Holder and two unknown persons agreement, be forced to either violate those obligations, inviting litigation…or remain silent before a national/international press onslaught against him regarding the allegations, which he vehemently denies, but could not then deny via the press because his hands had been tied….”

The lawsuit makes an issue of how The New York Times didn’t disclose the identities of the other two individuals and how Steele was formerly employed by The Wall Street Journal, a publication owned by the Murdochs. Cortes is suggesting “an intentional and well orchestrated plan” that was allegedly perpetrated in conjunction with Paul Weiss, the law firm that Fox had hired to investigate sexual harassment at its cable news network.

Fox News is not doing so well lately. Unfortunately, this network is surrounded by many serious sexual harassment allegations and they all are here to stay and haunt them. A few months back they made the worst decision ever when they decided to let go Bill O’Reilly due to similar accusations. This man was amazing and after making this decision, their reputation started to crumble.

This brand new scandal will