Sanctuary Cities needs to be put out of commission. They are outside the rule of Law and those officials making them possible should be rounded up and arrested. Shut down sanctuary cities and charge government, state and local officials who harbor illegals and turn a blind eye to the laws on illegal immigrants.
When a State or City compiles a law that supersedes the law of the land how is it constitutional? And why shouldn’t the offenders be jailed if they change the laws, and oppose federal law? Why should they receive FEDERAL funding for anything?
After all, NO cooperation, NO federal funding. Seems reasonable to me.
New York is one of those places that tries to help illegal immigrants!
ICE was forced to take the matters into their own hands after NYPD decided not to act and arrest many illegal immigrants convicted of serious felonies!
According to an ICE press release,“more than 80 had been issued a final order of removal and failed to depart the United States, or had been previously removed from the United States and returned illegally.”
New York City’s ‘sanctuary’ status under Mayor Bill DeBlasio has prevented the NYPD from doing more than ‘catching and releasing’ illegals, even those convicted of multiple crimes. Looking at the following list, you might remember the flak that then-canidate Trump took for pointing out the disproportionate number of crimes committed by illegals. One look at those rounded up below and there is a sigh of relief that these 225 people will no longer be in our country…. unfortunately there are millions more that still need rounded up…
Among those rounded up by ICE agents:
- In East Elmhurst, a 56-year-old Haitian national, who has convictions of Manslaughter 2nd Degree, Tampering with Physical Evidence, and Criminal Possession of a Weapon 4th degree, and sentenced to 4-12 years in prison;
- In Brentwood, a 35-year-old, Guatemalan national, previously removed from the U.S. on five separate occasions, who has convictions of DWI, Aggravated Unlicensed Operation of a Motor vehicle, and Illegal Reentry after Removal;
- In Brooklyn, a 39-year-old Jamaican national, and registered sexual offender, who has convictions of Criminal Possession of a Loaded Firearm 3rd degree (2 counts), and Attempted Rape 1st degree. The victim, a child under the age of 13;
- In Manhattan, a 38-year-old Romanian national, and lifetime registered sexual offender, who has convictions of Possessing Sexual Performance by a Child, and sentenced to 10 years of probation supervision;
- In Manhattan, a 36-year-old Dominican national wanted in his home country for charges of Homicide, Administrative Corruption, and Accepting Bribes;
- In Brooklyn, a 39-year-old Ghanaian national, and registered sexual offender, who has convictions of Sexual Abuse 3rd degree and Attempted Forcible Touching in 2012, and again of Sexual Abuse 3rd degree and Attempted Forcible Touching in 2017;
- In Brooklyn, a 31-year-old Mexican national, who has convictions of Rape 2nd (Intercourse with a person less than 15 years old), and Tampering with Witness;
- In Hempstead, a 40-year-old previously removed Salvadoran national, who has convictions of Assault, Burglary of a Vehicle, Attempted Forcible Touching, Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance, Driving Without a License, DUI, Failure to Identify as a Fugitive from Justice, and Sexual Abuse;
- In the Bronx, a 58 year-old, twice removed Trinidadian national, released from NYPD custody with an active detainer, who has convictions of Conspiracy to Produce Identification Documents, Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance, Forgery, Fraud, Interstate Transportation of Stolen Property, and Possession of Stolen Property, and False Statement on a U.S. Passport Application;
- In Jamaica, a 57-year-old Jamaican national, who has convictions of Sexual Abuse 1st degree: Contact w/ person Less than 14 Years Old;
In Manhattan, a 38-year-old previously removed Dominican national, released from NYPD custody with an active detainer, who has convictions of Attempted Criminal Possession of Weapon, Criminal Possession Controlled Substance, Identity Theft, and Grand Larceny, and Stalking;
- In the Bronx, a 33-year-old Dominican national, who has convictions of Criminal Possession of a Weapon – Loaded Firearm, Robbery 1st degree, Forcible Theft with a Deadly Weapon (2 counts), for which he was sentenced to 6 years in prison and 5 years of parole supervision;
- In Brooklyn, a 32-year-old Ecuadorian national, and registered sexual offender, who has convictions of Rape 2nd degree, who was sentenced to 4 years in prison victim, a child under the age of 13;
Liberals don’t care they are damaging this country when they refuse to enforce the law and stop allowing immigrants into this country. They are selling out our country for their own personal gain! Unlimited Illegal immigrants are wanted for two reasons, the Democratic vote, and money involved.
Leftist and elitist sheriffs who offer sanctuary are a sign to the rest of the world that we don’t care one bit about our own laws. Sadly, money is all they’re after. They don’t care about the people or even the immigrants until they need votes.
That is why we voted for President Trump. Trump cares about them. When he says he’s going to do something, he does it! He is keeping his promise that is for sure!
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Social media censorship is suppressing the truth about the dangers of globalism and brutal cultures infiltrating the west. Please share this article wherever you can. It is the only way we can work around their censorship and ensure people receive news about issues that Democrats and the mainstream media suppress.
Scroll down to leave a comment below.