As world leaders are making their speeches at the conference more than 1 million people have signed an open letter from climate activists, including Vanessa Nakate and Greta Thunberg!
We all know that this is just a show but here are the five key demands from them at the conference:
- Keep the precious goal of 1.5°C alive with immediate, drastic, annual emission reductions.
- End all fossil fuel investments, subsidies, and new projects immediately, and stop new exploration and extraction.
- End ‘creative’ carbon accounting by publishing total emissions for all consumption indices, supply chains, international aviation and shipping, and the burning of biomass.
- Deliver the $100bn promised to the most vulnerable countries, with additional funds for climate disasters;
- Enact climate policies that protect workers and the most vulnerable, and reduce all forms of inequality.
World leaders will continue giving their opening statements to delegates this afternoon, with US president Joe Biden and French president Emmanuel Macron among those due to speak.
Biden did say he was disappointed that China didn’t show up:
— 🧢מאק (@beingrealmac) November 1, 2021
But this is what we’ve heard from the mainstream media!
A video that was sent to us by a person that wish to stay anonymous shows that Biden is sleeping during the COP26 Climate Summit opening speeches before he was apparently woken up by a staff member.
The president was caught on camera folding his arms and gradually appearing to doze off as the conference kicked off on Monday afternoon.
Joe Biden appeared to fall asleep
Biden’s eyes initially closed for mere seconds before he woke himself up, however, they did not open so quickly the second time they shut.
In the second instance, Sleepy Joe shut his eyes for 30 seconds before a man in a suit came over and appeared to wake him up.
The president then uncrossed his arms and listened to what the staff member was telling him, before applauding the opening speaker.
President Joe Biden headed to the United Nations climate conference on Monday backed by a new legislative framework that, if enacted, would be the largest action ever taken by the United States to address climate change.
Social media censorship is suppressing the truth about the dangers of globalism and brutal cultures infiltrating the west. Please share this article wherever you can. It is the only way we can work around their censorship and ensure people receive news about issues that Democrats and the mainstream media suppress.
Scroll down to leave a comment below.